Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rock Band 3

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Oct 26, 2010

Rock Band 3 spices up the brand with the addition of a keyboard peripheral as well as "Pro Mode," and offers eighty-three new songs to rock out to.

Pro Guitar in Australia

Jumbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Jumbs

I know this is a long shot, but has anyone had any luck getting the Pro Strat in Australia? Most places I've found it, the shipping is usually more than the guitar itself :(

nunami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By nunami

Hiya Jumbs, just wondering if you ever got the pro guitar? I'm looking into buying one and still trying to figure out what's available. Amazon is my primary place to look but it looks like I can get any midi guitar and then get a midi controller.

Devastator2k4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Devastator2k4

From what I have heard Jumbs the pro fender is now no longer being made, I live in Adelaide and I can still get all my items from amazon bar that guitar, I did try music shops but they were all useless. My next best bet is going to be ebay for the guitar. If all else fails you have http://www.priceusa.com.au/

234r2we232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By 234r2we232

Save a search on eBay and something will come up :)

Mildly on-topic story.  A very good friend from the states kindly bought me a RB Strat and shipped it to the UK for me. Somehow it got detoured and went to Canada where whoever it ended up with refused it, so then it went back to the US, now suddenly it's in my country for some reason. 

So the moral is... if you do have it imported I recommend not sending it through USPS!

234r2we232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#5  Edited By 234r2we232

And to update this horror story, it cost £60+ worth of Import VAT to get it through customs. So there you go.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.