Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rock Band 3

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Oct 26, 2010

Rock Band 3 spices up the brand with the addition of a keyboard peripheral as well as "Pro Mode," and offers eighty-three new songs to rock out to.

Some songs that will probably never be in Rock Band 3

skrutop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

User Lists: 14

Edited By skrutop

Was listening to my iPod when I heard a few keyboard friendly songs that I think would probably work, though I know there's just no way in hell Harmonix would consider them.  No, this is not a wishlist...just thinking a little outside the box.

It's Time To Party by Andrew W.K. - Good fast, stupid, party song.  Only 1:30, though. 

Lovefool by The Cardigans - I know, I know, but c'mon...it'd be funny as hell.

Lose Yourself by Eminem - Might be a bit too repetitive, and it loses like 1,000,000 points for being so ridiculously overplayed.  But it would totally work

OK, and one that has a legitimate shot to be DLC at some point (since Spinning Wheel is already confirmed)

Lucretia MacEvil by Blood, Sweat & Tears - This would be ridiculously fun to sing if you try to emulate David's voice: Ooooooohhhhh Lucy you just so damn bad. 
    Ryax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Ryax

i dont know why they dont include all shitty music into roc band. 

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By GunstarRed

I wouldn't be surprised if some Andrew W.K  turned up on the RBN... His stupid (awesome) party songs seem like the perfect fit for it. I would much prefer that insane party party party from ATHF though :)
    Avatar image for thelawnwrangler
    TheLawnWrangler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By TheLawnWrangler

there are songs shorter than It's Time to Party... the real problem is that IT'S A SONG ABOUT MASTURBATING AND EJACULATING ONTO SOMEONE'S FACE. Party Party Party seems like a better candidate, with the guitar solo and all. 

edit: party party party is the same insane party party party song that @marioncobretti was talking about. it's amazing

234r2we232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By 234r2we232

Probably for the best.

And I love the Cardigans, but they have far better, and more appropriate songs for RB. Such as:

audiosnag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By audiosnag

Favourite Game is a great song.  I remember they used it in the Gran Tourismo 2 intro i think it was. Pretty rad. 
    And she's HOT. 

I can do without the other songs in this thread i think. I need more Queens songs. An i know it'll never happen cause Page is so dicey about licensing stuff an i've heard he doesn't like music games but goddamn i'd love some Zeppelin.

damodar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By damodar
    @audiosnag:
    Trampled Under Foot by Zeppelin would be cool 

I would like to see lots of stuff like Yes. Pro mode would let you learn Rick Wakeman's keyboard parts, and the easier modes would let you play them with one hand while wearing a cape.
    PAJ89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By PAJ89

I'd like to see The Stranglers' No More Heroes for the keyboard part.

audiosnag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By audiosnag
    @Damodar: Hells yeah dude that would be so badass. 

I know it'll prolly never happen but im gonna keep hoping. For that and a reunion tour.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.