Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rock Band Blitz

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Aug 29, 2012

Rock Band Blitz is an arcade-style rhythm game from Harmonix that is "fast, and loud, and silly, and a little over the top, and bright, and fun, and quick." It is capable of using every song from a player's Rock Band library.

All Pre-Rock Band 3 DLC 50% off starting this week.

SMTDante89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 28

#1  Edited By SMTDante89

Originally saw this on RockBandAide but there will be a sale on all pre-Rock Band 3 dlc for all three consoles (PS3, 360, Wii) where all songs, whether they be single songs, packs or albums, will be 50% off, so it's the perfect time to up the amount of songs you have on any Rock Band title you have. And here's a massive PDF that Harmonix has released. http://www.rockband.com/content-assets/2012/09/RBDLCsaleGraphic.pdf

Just thought I'd let you all know. Anything interesting you might be picking up?

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By MooseyMcMan

I bet this is all from Eric Pope being so elated at Brad's victory.

#teambrad

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By JJOR64

How long is this sale going on for?

SMTDante89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SMTDante89

@JJOR64 said:

How long is this sale going on for?

They've not stated. They seem to be dodging the question too from what I've seen, so could be one week, could be a permanent price drop (don't get your hopes up for that one)

EDIT: They've also said it will last "as long as supplies last" so... yeah, there's a bit of evidence for this being permanent.

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By GunstarRed

This is cool. There's a handful of tracks I have almost bought before that I'd consider at the sale price. The problem with keeping up with this stuff is that I own pretty much everything I wanted.

SMTDante89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SMTDante89

@GunstarRed: There is a website that can help you keep track of what you've purchased, though you'll have to go through all your stuff but it'll be easier to keep track of things later on. It's a checklist for all DLC, dlcquickplay.com

HairyMike87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By HairyMike87

Harmonix is doing an amazing thing here.

Avatar image for magicallystoopid
    Magicallystoopid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Magicallystoopid

Just going through the store with points in hand gave me that 'kid in a candy store' vibe.

Ended up picking up Dio's Stand Up and Shout, Jimmy Eat World's Pain, Snoop Dogg's Drop It Like It's Hot, Harvey Danger's Cream and Bastards Rise, and Judas Priest's You've Got Another Thing Coming.

Avatar image for magicallystoopid
    Magicallystoopid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Magicallystoopid

One thing to note too is on the Rock Band World app, one of the new hard challenges involves getting 30 stars on Rock Band Blitz tracks, and getting a free DLC track out of it. Ended up getting The Chemical Brothers' Let Forever Be out of it.

Disengage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10  Edited By Disengage

@Magicallystoopid said:

One thing to note too is on the Rock Band World app, one of the new hard challenges involves getting 30 stars on Rock Band Blitz tracks, and getting a free DLC track out of it. Ended up getting The Chemical Brothers' Let Forever Be out of it.

People need to get that goal quick, there's only 2000 codes for 360 and 500 for PS3.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.