Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rock Band Blitz

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Aug 29, 2012

Rock Band Blitz is an arcade-style rhythm game from Harmonix that is "fast, and loud, and silly, and a little over the top, and bright, and fun, and quick." It is capable of using every song from a player's Rock Band library.

Apparently Rock Band Blitz is already selling well

drac96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By drac96

For some reason I just found myself on Xbox.com, where I saw this wonderful sight.

No Caption Provided

Turns out Rock Band Blitz is the best selling Xbox live game of all time, despite the fact that it's going to be released on 12/31/2799. Perhaps they're predicting how awesome it's going to be?

It seems that the games are screwed up all over. Minecraft for 360 is on the list for most sold games today. In case you weren't aware it apparently came out 11/14/2011. The more I look around the more messed up everything seems to be.

I look forward to 2799 so I can finally play Rock Band Blitz.

thebipsnbeeps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By thebipsnbeeps

Righteous! My itch for playing a Great White and Foster the People song in a rhythm game will finally be scratched by then.

Also: 2800 AD/BCE, where "Always" and "Bang Your Head" will be played at your high-brow concertos. Think about it.

ADAMWD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 26

#3  Edited By ADAMWD

They've already released DLC for the game on the Marketplace, so the DLC must be selling well, and they're counting that as game sales.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.