Rock band blitz announced

#1 Posted by Tamaster92 (271 posts) -

Hey guys a quick heads up-
Rock band blitz was just announced, it comes with 25 songs, works with all current and future dlc and most importantly - has gameplay using a normal controller, similar to amplitude. G4tv has the exclusive

#2 Posted by Djratchet (669 posts) -

Love it, buying this day one. This game will pretty much bring new life to all that DLC I have laying around.

Off to play Amplitude to celebrate!

#3 Posted by Tamaster92 (271 posts) -

I should of probably pointed out that it's s PSN/XBLA release! But ya, sounds awesomr

#4 Posted by NMC2008 (1237 posts) -

I will say this as a Guitar Hero > Rock Band fan, I am kinda digging this, I am one of those guys whom started Guitar Hero on a controller and was disappointed when Neversoft removed support for the controller for later games. Good Job Hamonix.

#5 Posted by Redbullet685 (6064 posts) -

Sounds fun. Definitely gonna get it day one. I love me some RB.

#6 Posted by NoobSauceG7 (1262 posts) -

I was hoping it would be a little more like a RB4 but this looks interesting. Need to see more later.

#7 Posted by GJSmitty (651 posts) -

Did anyone else immediately think of Audiosurf when they saw the video?

#8 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

Only singleplayer though.

#9 Posted by Djratchet (669 posts) -

@GJSmitty said:

Did anyone else immediately think of Audiosurf when they saw the video?

Would make sense, because the first thing that ran through my head when seeing Audiosurf was Amplitude.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.