Which one of the default characters keeps beating your scores?

#1 Posted by craigymail (192 posts) -

I don't have a whole load of PSN friends so the default characters names keep popping up. I do not know about you guys but I keep getting angry that Mothership Q keeps beating my scores, that motherfucker appears to be awesome. I want to punch him right in the face! Which default (already made/already there/harmonix created) character keeps beating you?

ANGER!
#2 Posted by Sarumarine (2158 posts) -

Mothership Q is tough, but you'll never defeat The Duke. Or at least I won't anytime soon.

#3 Posted by CableCarrier (58 posts) -

I've only beaten The Duke and his stupid jacket a couple of times.

#4 Posted by WeepingWillow (36 posts) -

The Duke is no joke.

Also, WTB friends who play this game.

#5 Posted by Shaunage (677 posts) -

Mothership Q seem to be the 5 star score, and The Duke is gold stars.

#6 Posted by Phoenix654 (259 posts) -

@Shaunage: I think each character has a set number of stars. Moosejaw seems to be the 3 star guy, can't remember who the 4 star character is.

#7 Posted by 234r2we232 (3181 posts) -

The Duke. But I wish they would implement the actual Leaderboard scores into it rather than just friends.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.