Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rock Band Unplugged

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Jun 09, 2009

Rock Band Unplugged is a portable version of Harmonix's famous music games, Amplitude and Frequency, with a Rock Band theme and visual design. It was developed by both Backbone Entertainment and Harmonix.

Question about Rock Band Unplugged(really need help!)

nohthink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By nohthink

So I got PSP Go and it came with Rock Bank Unplugged. 

I was playing it and I unlocked Montreal. But in order to unlock the next rock competition, it says I need to get two more stars within Montreal. The problem is that I can't get more stars unless I download some songs from PSN, which is really really weird. I got full stars from other songs but it still says I need to get two more stars but, like I said before, I cannot get two more stars unless I buy two songs from PSN. I know people didn't like Rock Band Unplugged but I am pretty sure it wouldn't "force" you to buy songs.

Do I actually need to buy songs to unlock more stuff? or am I doing something wrong? 

Please help me!

Avatar image for emandudeguyperson
    Emandudeguyperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Emandudeguyperson

I've got a great idea! Throw the fucker out the window and buy a PSP 3000!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.