Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rock Band

Franchise »

The Rock Band franchise introduced the first rhythm game to incorporate drums and vocals in addition to guitar and bass instruments, creating a virtual band. It was also the first franchise to include genre staples such as Band World Tour, and character customization.

Drums Rejected

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d61ff6f14b61
    deactivated-5d61ff6f14b61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

Adding "drum set" as an object to the Giant Bomb database makes sense, right? I mean, it isn't in there now, nor anything similar. So, why was it rejected? Why is "guitar" allowed, but not "drum set"? What kind of idiots are approving and rejecting these things anyway?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

elliooo said:
    "http://www.giantbomb.com/drum-kit/93-63/

^^ That would be why."
    That certainly wasn't there when I submitted my object--which means that either somebody beat me to the punch (and in that case, why did it take so long to reject), or some asshole got his object picked over mine. If this shit keeps up...
    Schizoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Schizoid

If your item got rejected someone else might have submitted the same thing and it got accepted before yours, if the item already existed then that's why it got rejected. If it doesn't show up in the search function be sure to manually browse for it.

samfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By samfo
    MagusMaleficus said:
    What kind of idiots are approving and rejecting these things anyway?"
    Quick to judge aren't we? Make sure you use the search next time or at least search under the letter 'D'.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All i know is that it wasn't here at all before I submitted mine. I did use the search function; I did search under the letter "D." Don't assume because I'm a bit angry over this, and perhaps came off sounding a tad immature, that I'm a fool. I'm far from that.

Schizoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Schizoid

There are quite a lot of submissions to go through, many people submit the same thing and only one can go up there, unluckily yours didn't get noticed first. But try not to resort to criticizing us in the future, we're doing the best we can.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.