Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rock Band

Franchise »

The Rock Band franchise introduced the first rhythm game to incorporate drums and vocals in addition to guitar and bass instruments, creating a virtual band. It was also the first franchise to include genre staples such as Band World Tour, and character customization.

What should be the next band to have their own Rock Band game?

ravensword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ravensword

I know were all kinda sick of this stuff by now, but what do you think should be the next band to have their own *Blank* Rock Band game?   Now, personaly, I would Love a Muse rock band game, but I realize that Muse isnt probaly the most popular band in the world and itll probaly not sell a whole lot outside of the UK, but I would sure as hell buy a copy.  

But I think the only real and obvious answer has the be Led Zeppelin. I have no idea how the legal stuff would work because whoever owns the song rights has been pretty locked down on it (hell, it was a huge event just to get Zeppelin stuff on itunes), but I think it needs to happen. If they can get Zeppelin first, I think that makes Rock Band the winner of the music games.
    Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Afroman269

Personally I don't want any. It's cool to play the song as the actual musicians but I prefer DLC over stand alone games.

mikeeegeee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By mikeeegeee

Fuck yeah, Led Zeppelin would be an excellent choice. I think the Stones have a big enough repertoire of hits to warrant it as well. On the contemporary end of things, I think an RHCP version would be nice.

Avatar image for bjorntheunicorn
    BjornTheUnicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By BjornTheUnicorn

Pink Floyd or Radiohead would be essential. 
    But since they've kind of been in Rock Band for a while, and a lot of their fans probably own Rock Band, Rush Rock Band would be a logical step.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.