Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rock Band

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Nov 20, 2007

Rock Band expands on the concepts Harmonix established in its Guitar Hero franchise by allowing players to play guitar, bass, drums, and sing to a variety of songs from various sub-genres and time periods.

Rockband ps3 finally dated for uk

mutdlegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mutdlegend

the game will be released on september 12th 2008 according to all major uk game retailers :)

Otacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Otacon

Great! when are we getting RB2!? lol.

HazBazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By HazBazz

The same month as the sequel's release in US. We Brits get treated like shit

calf_exercises

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By calf_exercises

I used to be really, really excited for RB but now I dont care, its almost a whole fucking year after the US, I will be getting GH4, its set to have a global release.

A Likely Story

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By A Likely Story
    calf_exercises said:
    "I used to be really, really excited for RB but now I dont care, its almost a whole fucking year after the US, I will be getting GH4, its set to have a global release."
    So you plan on getting a game that'll probably not even be as good as Rock Band just because it got released a year later, even though that has no effect on the quality of the game.

That makes sense.

I understand how ridiculous it is to get the game a year later, but it's still not reason not to get the game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.