Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rock N' Roll Racing

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Jun 04, 1993

Rock your way to the finish to the beat of righteous metal using all kinds of special weapons!

Tarquinn here, anyone else?

Tarquinn2049

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Tarquinn2049

After using this name for a good 14 years online, it's always so weird to go and play some Rock and Roll Racing now. To actually hear Larry saying 'my' name.

Anyway, point of the post, anyone else been using an RnRR name as their pseudonym?

I know there were a lot of good ones, I usually call any kind of video game pets Ivanzypher. Hopefully he doesn't mind the slight.

Tarquinn2049

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Tarquinn2049

Oh, um, as a follow up, I was wondering if anyone had an idea as to where the name originated? Best I could come up with is that the Kabalarians offer it as an optional baby name. Not really sure who the Kabalarians are. Other than that, all Google searches basically come up with hits on stuff I have done with this name.

vigorousjammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 41

#3  Edited By vigorousjammer

well, i'm not using a Rock n' Roll racing name, but thats pretty cool that you are!

Dooops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Dooops

Using my own name as well but thought I would drop by and say how much I loved the soundtrack to this game!!!

Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Endogene

haaa i remember this one, didn't played it for long but the time i played it i enjoyed it
    perhaps i rented it way back for a week

GenghisJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By GenghisJohn

was just thinking about this game.  RnRR rules!

tarquinnff3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@tarquinn2049 said:

Oh, um, as a follow up, I was wondering if anyone had an idea as to where the name originated?

I don't know of any uses with the double n, but Tarquin is the name of two of the seven legendary kings of Rome.

Also, I've been using Tarquinn is my screen name since I first had the internet as well. It's a great name.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.