Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rock of Ages

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Aug 31, 2011

Rock of Ages is a downloadable game from ACE Team where players take on the role of Sisyphus as he uses the boulder he was cursed with to smash the defences of famous generals and kings from history and gain supremacy in the strangest rock-related story ever told.

The Keys

WalkerTR77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By WalkerTR77

For anyone who like me, watched the quick look and was left clueless as to the use of those big gold keys - here is your answer. During the story mode, there will come times where you must have a required number of keys before you can continue. It's best to know this ahead of time so that you can make sure to grab them on the way. Having seen the quick look I figured they would relate to a secondary objective and didn't bother, which means I now have to replay a level and pick up an extra key to continue. 

abdo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 28

#2  Edited By abdo

Yup, pretty much. Good job pointing this out to people.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.