Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rock Revolution

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Oct 14, 2008

Konami is getting back into the guitar and drums market with an all-new rhythm game called Rock Revolution.

Rock Revolution, Alan Wake and Alpha Protocol

nintendoeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

Edited By nintendoeats

These are two unrelated things. Firstly:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Get to your  local Gamestop/EB Games NOW my friends. Lets get this scourge to gaming off shelves and into our homes so that we may never open it.

Second:

Here is the definition of a double edged sword. I finally found a copy of Alan Wake for a reasonable price on the internet (for some reason this game costs twice as much in Canada as it does in the states). The next day somebody suggested that I should play Alpha Protocol (which I intended to but had sort of forgotten about) so I ordered that too. I've been super pumped to play Alan Wake since it came out, its just been a matter of not being able to justify buying it (which probably sounds a bit rich after the RR pics).

So what should happen but yesterday AP shows up in the mail. Not what I had been hoping for, but whatever. I started playing it and actually really liked it. Been looking forward to getting back to it all day. But of course what should come in the mail today? Alan Wake. So yeah, I have 2 good games to look forward to...but I want to play Alan Wake really badly. But if I switch to playing that I won't remember what the hell was going on in Alpha Protocol...ARGH

That is all, sorry for wasting your time.
    nintendoeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By nintendoeats

These are two unrelated things. Firstly:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Get to your  local Gamestop/EB Games NOW my friends. Lets get this scourge to gaming off shelves and into our homes so that we may never open it.

Second:

Here is the definition of a double edged sword. I finally found a copy of Alan Wake for a reasonable price on the internet (for some reason this game costs twice as much in Canada as it does in the states). The next day somebody suggested that I should play Alpha Protocol (which I intended to but had sort of forgotten about) so I ordered that too. I've been super pumped to play Alan Wake since it came out, its just been a matter of not being able to justify buying it (which probably sounds a bit rich after the RR pics).

So what should happen but yesterday AP shows up in the mail. Not what I had been hoping for, but whatever. I started playing it and actually really liked it. Been looking forward to getting back to it all day. But of course what should come in the mail today? Alan Wake. So yeah, I have 2 good games to look forward to...but I want to play Alan Wake really badly. But if I switch to playing that I won't remember what the hell was going on in Alpha Protocol...ARGH

That is all, sorry for wasting your time.
    Rayfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Rayfield

Forget Alpha Protocol. Play Alan Wake. I picked up the CE of Alan Wake on day one and loved every minute of it. It even came with a sweet Alan Wake-branded mini-torch which I still use. 

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By JJWeatherman

Yeah. I bought the standalone disc of RR months ago for $4.99, brand new. It's sad. That game's garbage though. :P

melcene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By melcene

Hmmm Rock Revolution as a Christmas gift to family members I don't like.... I can deal.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By MikkaQ
    @melcene said:
    " Hmmm Rock Revolution as a Christmas gift to family members I don't like.... I can deal. "
    I just might have to now. 
    trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By trophyhunter

Alpha Protocol is an amazing good game.
    I thought it was fantastic I beat it four times and have all the trophies 

Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By Afroman269

I should be getting paid $10 for taking that game from them.

nintendoeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By nintendoeats
    @JJWeatherman:  Thats nothing to the DS version. It was made by the local HB Studios (the only game studio that I know of in Nova Scotia) and it is straight up the worst game that I have ever paid money for. Not much money of course, but money.
    nintendoeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By nintendoeats
    @trophyhunter:  Yeah, its pretty damn cool. Guess I'm going to play it now. Wishing I hadn't bought the PC version, I thought it had achievements. I guess that Games for Windows isn't the same as Games for Windows Live. Grumble.
    gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

I laughed at the picture of the $9.99 sticker on Rock Revolution, what a mess that game is.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By xyzygy
    @nintendoeats: OMG you know of HB Studios? I used to live literally right beside them. 

@nintendoeats: Have fun with Alan Wake, it's my GOTY this year. I played that game 3 times with both expansions and can still go back to it. Awesome, awesome game.
    nintendoeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By nintendoeats
    @xyzygy:  Hmm, I wish that they were something to be proud of. I guess they made that Wii Madden that people liked. Are you still in NS?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.