5 stars 5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 3 releases and 0 DLC

One of the Finest Possum-With-A-Rocket Games of All Time 0

My introduction to Rocket Knight Adventures happened when my little brother brought it home one day from the used bookstore.  I had no clue what this thing was.  Then I watched him play it.  That's when I fell in love with the game.  Rocket Knight Adventures came out in 1993, a time when you couldn't throw a rock without hitting a mascot-based platformer.  Every company was trying desperately to create their own Mario or Sonic.  Rocket Knight Adventures' hero Sparkster was definitely an attempt ...

This Knight is Out of Sight! 0

Konami's Rocket Knight Adventures is truly one of the lost treasures of the 16 bit era.  Appearing on the Sega Genesis in 1993, the game tells the story of Sparkster the Rocket Knight and his quest to overcome a legion of dastardly pigs.  Sparkster has a rocket pack with which he can quickly fly to the far corners of the screen, and a sword with which to dispatch his porcine foes.  Featuring an utterly unique art style that emphesises the hand painted look of the characters and backgrounds (and ...