No launch in Europe

#1 Edited by Fatpumpkin (3 posts) -

I'm seriously annoyed that some nobody with a band called Rocksmith has delayed the launch of this. Rocksmith is two words put together. I might trademark Windowfish just in case I can get the big money pay out or publicity when EA use that title. I hate little tits like this. What a fud.

#2 Posted by Catlicker (174 posts) -

Do they even have a date?

This is never coming out, is it?

Crap.

#3 Posted by Kaineda77 (132 posts) -

Hej guys,

I preordered with Amazon Germany, and, for what it's worth, they notified me today, that it will be shipped on the 27th of September.

#4 Posted by ValiantGrizzly (498 posts) -

I really do hope this comes out here eventually, should encourage me to pick my guitar more often.

#5 Posted by desoda (112 posts) -

Maybe a little late but the European version of Rocksmith is now available for preorder on Ubi's eshop. Release-date set for October 11 for PS3, 360 AND PC-versions.

#6 Posted by M_Shini (551 posts) -

Awesome saw this on Shopto, kinda need something to give me a lil more reason to stay fresh on my guitar, haven't had much motivation to pick it up properly since two years ago when i was really into it.

#7 Posted by SilenceUK (329 posts) -

Well just to let ppl know its on shelves in the UK now saw it in asda the other day

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.