Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rocksmith

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Oct 18, 2011

Rocksmith is a guitar-based music game designed around playing a real electric guitar.

Rocksmith for the Personal Computer, has anyone tried it ?

Liber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Liber

Hello duders.

After watching the QL and reading pages on the internet I got really interested in Rocksmith. I want to pick up the Personal Computer version of this game and have a few questions for those who tried it.

1. I noticed many console gamers complain about audio lag that has something to do with HDMI and other weird audio/video stuff that I don't understand. Does the PC version have the same issues ? I am going to connect it with the bundled USB cable and play it with my 7.1 headphones.

2. The game comes with a guitar, is it any good ? And how is it different from other electric guitars ?

3. Can this game turn me into a ROCK GOD like Patrick Klepek or Vinny Caravella ?

Thanks duders.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @Liber: Stop saying Personal Computer like an MS employee! 

And to answer your question: Apparently not :/
    toymasheensh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By toymasheensh

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.