Which Rockstar game would you reboot?

#1 Edited by hoossy (932 posts) -

Smuggler's Run .... Bully.... Manhunt ... Table Tennis...

All games I have enjoyed, but I would say Bully has a special place in my heart. An open word game like none other. I'd love to relive my degenerate days at Bullwroth Academy.

What about you all?

#2 Posted by Morningstar (2042 posts) -

Bully. It's the most unique of the bunch I feel.

#3 Posted by Coafi (1433 posts) -

Bully and Manhunt. I haven't played Manhunt, I've always wanted to check it out.

#4 Posted by That1BlackGuy (217 posts) -

I would love to see Manhunt make a comeback if it is more inspired by the original as I didn't find 2 all that great.

#5 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5750 posts) -

I wish they made more 2d GTA games like Chinatown Wars. I'd rank that as one of the best in the series. So I guess just a reboot of the old-school style GTA games.

#6 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -

The Warriors or Manhunt. Manhunt had some flaws that a reboot could fix, but The Warriors was a motherfucking masterpiece and i would love to see it in glorious HD, and they could expand the multiplayer component, and the single player could be expanded in awesome ways, i mean, holy shit, the potential. So yeah, while Manhunt could really use the help of the current-gen; the sheer potential of what you could do with the Warriors franchise would be AMAZING.

#7 Edited by SaintOfKillers (57 posts) -

Probably Bully because because Uniracers is already a perfect game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.