Rocksteady wishes?

#1 Posted by IndeedCodyBrown (391 posts) -

With the success from Batman AA. Besides Batman AA2 what do you want to see Rocksteady to make? 

I want them to make a Saw game. Not that shit game but a good one.

#2 Posted by dbz1995 (4790 posts) -

Can you make a good Saw game? Batman always had great potential, Rocksteady just grasped that greatness. I'm not sure about Saw, although admittedly I haven't seen any of them.
 On the other hand, I would like to see a nice little Superman game. Which hurts.

#3 Posted by Guyzea (815 posts) -

Punisher game. It should have the same walking as batman and only walking while shooting things. Also with that Staind song.

#4 Posted by FartyMcNarly (566 posts) -

Lady GaGa: The GaGame.

#5 Posted by RobotHamster (4171 posts) -

Gumby: The Game, or Duke Nukem: Forever.

#6 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

Something good.

#7 Posted by Spoonman671 (4558 posts) -

Tenchu.

#8 Posted by Novyx (479 posts) -

I'd actually like to see what they can cook up in an original IP. They can obviously make a great game from a gameplay standpoint, and they surely know how to make it great and character driven, so why does it need to be anything licensed? I want to see what it is that drives them to make a great batman game. unless they're actually just huge batman fans.

#9 Posted by warbadger (40 posts) -

More Batman.  And possibly something original.  Superman proves difficult, because the only thing Superman has trouble with is kryptonite and getting there in time.  Which would make for a pretty sad game.

#10 Posted by spooky655 (2 posts) -

A dark, serious, epic Dragon Ball Z game.

PLEASE MAKE THIS!!

#11 Posted by Ghost_Cat (1384 posts) -

A Dragon Ball Z game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.