Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rodea the Sky Soldier

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Apr 02, 2015

Sonic creator Yuji Naka's high-flying fantasy game for the Nintendo Wii, Wii U and 3DS.

Rodea coming West

DarkbeatDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

NISA has announced that they are going to bring out Rodea: The Sky Soldier for the West in the fall.

While it's no graphical stunner, I think it might be worth keeping an eye on... I mean it is by Mr. Yuji Naka! A heart that burns for SEGA is a heart that burns strong!

Even though both SkyGunner and Sin & Punishment came to mind while I was watching the video, it doesn't quite look like anything that I've seen before.

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By GunstarRed

Wow. I assumed when I got that email from Play-Asia telling me it was coming out in Japan, I thought that we'd never see it here. What an odd development. I know the Wii game has been finished for like two years, although that version comes with the Wii U one.

I thought it looked awesome in the original trailers, the way he kind of arcs in the air fighting against giant dudes.

whitegreyblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By whitegreyblack
    Forcen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

Naoiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I wonder if the 3DS version will be good?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.