Story any good?

#1 Posted by reflekshun (210 posts) -

As much as I'm loving what I hear about the gameplay of this game, I'm more interested in playing it if it has an awesome story line. Can anyone tell me whether its worth it for the story? Thanks!

#2 Posted by nixon (27 posts) -

I'm wondering the same thing.

#3 Posted by TimeWaffle (944 posts) -

it was a decent story felt a lot like an anime start wars

#4 Posted by reflekshun (210 posts) -

star wars original trilogy or the prequels?

#5 Posted by Axersia (1612 posts) -

I'm not familiar with Star Wars, so I can't say. But the story sucked (although I did like the sci-fi theme). You could see plottwists coming from a mile away, so whenever there was one with epic music, epic cutscenes, and epic boss battles, it really didn't feel that epic at all, and just ended up being really cheesy.

Still though, it's one of my favorite RPGs, and I did beat it by playing it 10 hours a day for 5 days in a row, which was probably some sort of record for me. But I don't care much for story to begin with, and most of my favorite RPGs are action RPGs.

This is a game you need to play for its gameplay and the overall experience. I wouldn't recommend it  for its storyline or character development at all.

#6 Posted by kariyanine (216 posts) -
Axersia said:
"I'm not familiar with Star Wars, so I can't say."
How is anyone in this day and age not familiar with the Star Wars saga?
#7 Posted by DarkHomer (67 posts) -
kariyanine said:
"Axersia said:
"I'm not familiar with Star Wars, so I can't say."
How is anyone in this day and age not familiar with the Star Wars saga?
"
i..don't know...damn kids. :P
#8 Edited by t0nybagofdonuts (7 posts) -
@kariyanine: cuz star wars sucks
no offense lol

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.