Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rogue Legacy

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jun 27, 2013

A "genealogical rouge-lite" that combines elements from "Metroidvania" platformers and roguelike games. Explore the ever-shifting rooms of Castle Hamson as a lineage of knights, with each ancestor's death potentially improving their offspring's chance for success!

End boss woes....

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By musubi

So I haven't had a huge amount of trouble up to this point. I beat the Castle and Forest bosses really easy and the other two bosses took a little grinding but once I found a good strategy I had their number.

That being said I can't effing beat the final boss. I've gotten past the first fight like 3 or 4 times using an Assassin but by the time I get to the second fight I end up just crumpling so hard. I know I should be able to beat him but man his attacks especially his flying swords are soooo hard to dodge. =\

BBAlpert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

I know a lot of people seem to be suggesting either the Paladin or the Barbarian, but I personally had the most luck with a Spellsword and empowered daggers.

Levio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Levio

2 haste runes and 2 vault (double jump) runes will help a lot with dodging anything in this game, including this boss. Other than that and a few class abilities, all you can do is either learn to dodge or keep farming the castle for stats.

Ideal stats are enough hp to tank about 6 hits and high damage from your spells or hits. Use the invincibility after each hit taken to wail on him.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

So I might have a way to beat him.... Archmage with dagger absolutely destroys the first guy. The second guy two although the Archmage's health is a liability so you really got to get lucky on his attack pattern.

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I think the Hokage or Barbarian are your best bet, but you can certainly make the others work.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.