hangid's RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 (PC) review

Not better than the orginal but still addiciting.

When I first played the original Roller coaster tycoon i got lost in the game for hours on end. It was highly addicting and captured the feel of what its like to be pressured by banks.

Roller Coaster tycoon 2 (RC2) on the other hand feels much like the original. Instead of changing the look of the game, few areas in the graphics department have been tweaked slightly to make rides look move more realistically.

The Interface of the game hasn't dramatically just, once again, has been slightly tweaked. Which is good, I guess, because the originals HUD was cluttered.

Overall I feel RC2 was more like an expansion pack to the original than a true sequel but nevertheless its the same addicting game.