4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 5 releases and 0 DLC

The Passing: A title ripe for parody. 0

I appreciate I should have incorporated a hilarious pun into the title. Something about "not passing up on the passing!!". A brilliant opportunity missed, I fear... Oh well.The Passing is a three chapter DLC campaign for Left 4 Dead 2.  And it's one last chance for you to fapp over Zoey.   The campaign is set amidst a tropical storm and looks fantastic with all the bright neon signs cluttered around, but don't expect anything revolutionary on the visual front. The general layout is fairl...

Quite the dlc 0

Well, the Passing dlc was released just yesterday, and I must say it's very fun, although the campaign is only 3 missions long, in each mission you will spend some time, and in the last one the L4D1 survivors even help you, well 3 of them anyway(not going to spoil who dies). you also have 2 new weapons, the M60, a heavy caliber machine gun that has 150 rounds and cannot be refilled. And a golf club, great for smacking of infected heads. There is also a new uncommon common infected, the infected ...