The point of this concept page

#1 Posted by MrCellophane (524 posts) -

I recommend that we make this concept regarding cases where the romance is an active and central part of the game, which requires player interaction in a certain way. Otherwise it overlaps with potential love interest, which already covers people like Elena Fisher, Sarah Flores and the Dragon Age crew. This concept should be reserved for games about romance or at least where romance is one of the main aspects of the gameplay. 

Or how would you go about it?

#2 Posted by Origina1Penguin (3501 posts) -

I think there is nothing wrong with this page or the list of games it includes.

There is nothing wrong with concept overlaps.

#3 Posted by Gamer_152 (14078 posts) -
@Origina1Penguin said:
"I think there is nothing wrong with this page or the list of games it includes.  There is nothing wrong with concept overlaps. "
This.
#4 Posted by atejas (3057 posts) -

Define 'central concept', though. I mean you've got stuff like Type-Moon games that sort of blur that line.

#5 Posted by MrCellophane (524 posts) -
@Origina1Penguin said:
" I think there is nothing wrong with this page or the list of games it includes.  There is nothing wrong with concept overlaps. "
Point taken. I've gotten an explanation in another thread. Just ignore this thread. I've spent too much time on Wikipedia.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.