No recent wiki edits to this page.
Rome: Total War - Alexander introduces 60 new unit types to the series
The campaign follows the conquest of Alexander the Great. The game starts when his father has just died, and he has become the king of Macedonia at the age of 20. The goal of the campaign is to capture thirty settlements within 100 turns and without Alexander dying. Ten of the thirty cities have to be (in alphabetical order) Babylonia, Bactria, Cappadocia, Dahae, Egypt, Lybia, Lydia, Macedon, Media, and Syria.
There are six new historical battles introduced in this game. They are:
This game introduces a tournament mode into multiplayer. In it you play an opponent in a series of historical battles and do not have to go back to the lobby in between batles.
PC System Requirements
- Microsoft® Windows® 2000/XP
- Pentium III 1.0GHz or Athlon 1.0GHz processor or higher
- 256MB RAM , 2.9GB of uncompressed free hard disk space (plus 500MB for Windows swap file)
- 100% DirectX® 9.0c compatible 16-bit sound card and latest drivers
- 100% Windows® 2000/XP compatible mouse
- keyboard and latest drivers
- DirectX® 9.0b
- 64MB Hardware Accelerated video card with Shader 1 support and the latest drivers. Must be 100% DirectX® 9.0b compatible, 1024 x 768
- Internet (TCP / IP) play supported; Internet play requires broadband connection and latest drivers;
- LAN play requires Network card.
Important Note: Some cards may not be compatible with the 3D acceleration features utilized by Medieval II: Total War. Please refer to your hardware manufacturer for 100% DirectX® 9.0b compatibility.