Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

R.U.S.E.

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Jun 04, 2010

R.U.S.E. is an RTS developed and published by Ubisoft with "ruses" and deception as a central game concept.

Which army?

MXC361

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By MXC361

Will you play as? I'm personally leaning towards Germany, a great power-house army that can be devastating. Properly researched German tanks (King Tiger, Tiger, Panther, Maus) will easily dominate opposing ground forces. Defensive capabilities should be very good, the 88mm will make the best AA/AT/AI weapon in the game. Infantry forces will easily beat the other armies in the game. But, the only problem's I can see with Germany is a weak bomber/fighter-bomber force, a very slow moving army, slow resource development, and lots of cash for units. Anyone else have an army they'd like? Or tactics, feel free to post!
    thatfrood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By thatfrood

As it stands? USA.
    It's not my nation of preference, but as it stands they're the strongest nation.

We've been bitching about it for weeks now on the official forum, hopefully they take note and do something about it!
    The problem with the US at the moment is this: their units are cheap but also very effective and do not need upgrades or a proto base.

Example:
    US jumbo tank, the pershing, can be built at the armor base.
    US mobile aa (almost the best in the game) is 15$, requires no research, and is built at the artillery base.
    US M40 (upgraded priest) is incredibly effective and only $40. It has long range and is well armored, meaning it can wipe out almost anything comfortably from within your own base.

HOWEVER!
    If US wasn't OP my preferred nation would likely either be Russia or France.
    I like Russia because they have very solid ground units. Their barracks is also very cheap and can pump out many units early in the game. I would like it if they did something about their godawful bunkers, though. Their artillery bunkers are never a good purchase.

France I enjoy playing because of their very early and very cheap heavy tanks (B1 B1S). Their at guns are also cheap but fairly effective. Though their range gimps them in a big way. I rarely play France if I'm being serious, but  they're fun to goof around with.

IAmSir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By IAmSir

I like France just because its fun turtling with them. Those stationary buildings are awesome against stuff, until someone ruins the party with Artillery.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.