A "Ryan Davis" working undercover in the German neo-Nazi-scene

#1 Posted by Kaineda77 (131 posts) -

I just learned from a German newssite that a man who calls himself "Ryan Davis" was working undercover in the German neo-Nazi scene, then went rogue and founded the German arm of the Ku-Klux-Clan. The officials only found out about this by accident. In 2003 he left the Ku-Klux-Clan and became chief witness telling the police all about the organisation.

If you know german you can read up on this: http://www.sueddeutsche.de/politik/ku-klux-klan-und-verfassungsschutz-doppeltes-spiel-im-kapuzen-kostuem-1.1592532-2

#2 Edited by Coombs (3449 posts) -
#3 Posted by Inkerman (1451 posts) -

That GB movie is gonna get crazy...

#4 Posted by Tru3_Blu3 (3203 posts) -

There's probably a lot of human beings named Ryan Davis on this planet. It could be anyone other than GB's Ryan Davis.

OR SO WE THINK?!

#5 Posted by Patman99 (1578 posts) -

FUCK RYAN DAVIS!

#6 Posted by TruthTellah (8776 posts) -

„VERPISS RYAN DAVIS!“

#7 Posted by stalefishies (331 posts) -
@Kaineda77 said:

In 2003 he left the Ku-Klux-Clan and became chief witness telling the police all about the organisation.

Once a narc, always a fucking narc.
#8 Posted by Splodge (1248 posts) -

Fuck Ryan Davis....

... In Paris.

#9 Posted by mylifeforAiur (3483 posts) -

The snitching seems to be incontrovertible evidence that it's Ryan 'the narc' Davis.

#10 Edited by Yummylee (21498 posts) -

I may not be able to read German, but I can certainly wage a guess at what ''Ryan Davis'' means. That scoundrel.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.