His powerful presence continues to be felt...

#1 Edited by TaskBarbarian (7 posts) -

So there is this dumb website that takes all your posts from Facebook and then generates you a new post made up, Voltron-Style, of previous posts.

I sat there hitting generate to see what would come up, and I get this:

You were, definitively, the hashtag or just put a live music industry, and watch us make their butts and do you like Ryan Davis.

I feel like this is the right response. Maybe to anything.

Edit: The website is http://what-would-i-say.com/, just in case you wanted to know.

#2 Posted by pyromagnestir (4326 posts) -

#3 Posted by Red12b (9084 posts) -

way to a motorcycle crash my jeans have the bitches,

#4 Edited by ShaggE (6545 posts) -

Just gotta take some Red Dead Redemption today, grab onto their ankles and put on a spree! Send halp!

... This site is amazing.

A man on Reddit who is NO LONGER WISTFUL. PHOTOSHOP TRUMPS BAD COFFEE.

Eh, one more: Overshot my attempt to blow their load on pastry.

Edit: Oh, goddammit. One more: Seriously, I'm not like Dutch symphonic metal, but like the tuba while Jonathan Frakes and Michael Dorn riverdance through hoops for a responsible adult.

#5 Edited by Abendlaender (2832 posts) -

*sigh*

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.