Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ryan Davis

Person » credited in 9 games

Ryan Davis was a GameSpot editor and co-founder of Giant Bomb. He was solely responsible for founding batmanbatmanbatman.com and cocainemountain.com, and went by the online nickname of "Taswell." Ryan passed away on July 3, 2013. He is gone but never forgotten. We love you, Ryan.

I'll miss you Ryan

GleasonRyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 12

Edited By GleasonRyan
    No Caption Provided

I only ever talked to Ryan in person for like 5 minutes at Rock Back Night before PAX East this year and he was even more of a joy to talk to then I would have ever expected. I have been following Ryan’s work since he could have passed for a member of Smash Mouth. I really enjoyed everything he was involved in and what he ended up creating with Giant Bomb actually shaped where I plan on taking my career after college. He, and the rest of the Giant Bomb guys, have provided me with more hours of entertainment and pure joy than any other thing or group of people. To say I was shocked when learning of his passing would be an understatement. He was only 34 and less than a week ago got married and seemed like the happiest guy on the planet. That’s how I’ll remember him. So I’ll be rocking my Vibrams, stabbing dudes in the face and giving Will Smith a hard time, just like he would have liked.

I’ll miss you.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.