Kessler Kam: Life At The Whiskey Office. Also: Spiders.

• 119 results
#101 Posted by Red12b (9084 posts) -
@leviathan:  
Credit of the picture goes to this man, I just had to wade through 100 pages of this legendary thread to dig it up.
#102 Posted by adoggz (2067 posts) -
@Red12b: 
so Ryan is just the surrogate?
#103 Posted by GunnBjorn (2911 posts) -

I really must not see Miss Sarah Lima too much; I have to suppress my feelings for her.
Also, i really want too see that (big-ass?) spider now!
#104 Posted by Brendan (7807 posts) -

Loved it.  Want more of  it.
#105 Posted by RVonE (4638 posts) -
@get2sammyb said:
"I honestly don't think I'd be able to work in this office. "

Agreed.
#106 Posted by Faint (833 posts) -
@Red12b: 
im not his biggest fan but i agree he seemed to know his stuff on the dragon quest video, for what i know at least having played throught dq8, dq monsters and rocket slime. not to mention he said they should make another rocket slime. i LOVE that game!
#107 Posted by VWGTI (1919 posts) -

Oy! Where to begin with Mr. Kessler?

#108 Posted by BABS (75 posts) -

Good job, Matt :)

#109 Posted by Fattony12000 (7410 posts) -
@BABS:  

"BABS is now following MattBodega
47 minutes ago"

You only just started following Matt? 

For shame...FOR SHAME.

And for that transgression, I shall now only just start following you.
#110 Posted by dudeglove (7848 posts) -

lol vinny bomb at the start.

#111 Posted by eroticfishcake (7786 posts) -

This may sound odd (because it does) but for some reason I can't stop imagining that you're walking around recording this whilst not wearing any trousers.

#112 Posted by Toxin066 (3287 posts) -
@BABS:  ...Hey, has anyone ever told you that you look a lot like that lady from ComicVine? <_<

Matt, duder, bro. That was pretty cool. It's neat to see that you have time to blog in between coffee and sandwich runs.
#113 Posted by buwchbach (311 posts) -

Aw... Mr. Kessler is rather cute. 
Some parts of this video seem slightly a bit too scripted, but I think thats just part of the fun.

#114 Posted by Zaapp1 (658 posts) -

Yes, more of this.

#115 Posted by Yummylee (21642 posts) -
@eroticfishcake said:
" This may sound odd (because it does) but for some reason I can't stop imagining that you're walking around recording this whilst not wearing any trousers. "
Good assumption. That does sound pretty odd.
#116 Posted by FlexPlexicoh (13 posts) -

People just jelous they arent working at WMHQ

Keep being yourself kessler, in your situation i would honestly let the hate get to me. You are a better man than I.

#117 Posted by Landon (4143 posts) -

God. That place looks like more fun than Disney Land.

#118 Posted by Mrskidders (1330 posts) -

Good job Matt.  Don't listen to all the people saying you are too hyper or that you should go.  You are doing a good job and its just pure envy knowing that they will never be in the position you are in.  You are treading too close to their internet idols and they dont like it.  Just have fun and thats all that matters.

#119 Posted by Detrian (1126 posts) -

Insufferable, as always. I expect him to get fired after they find him licking the toilet in the women's bathroom or something.

#120 Edited by icyroy05 (166 posts) -

Matt Kessler is the real life version of Caboose from Red vs. Blue.

This video confirms it.

Keep up the great work, and awesome attitude!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.