Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ryan Davis

Person » credited in 9 games

Ryan Davis was a GameSpot editor and co-founder of Giant Bomb. He was solely responsible for founding batmanbatmanbatman.com and cocainemountain.com, and went by the online nickname of "Taswell." Ryan passed away on July 3, 2013. He is gone but never forgotten. We love you, Ryan.

Leo Buscaglia - Something you all should watch

Darson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Darson

Leo Buscaglia was a popular author, professor, and lecturer from a decade or so ago that brilliantly taught how to deal with the many negative aspects of life. I have a clip below that I believe aligns with Ryan's philosophy for living life - that is, living in the now. Buscaglia was a man that looked very much like Ryan so I hope that doesn't attach any bad feelings to his message but then maybe it will hit home harder.

He, like Ryan, lived his life without giving a fuck. His teachings are extremely comforting at a time like this. For more info you can Wikipedia him as you wish but I strongly suggest you watch some more of his seminars on YouTube.

audiosnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By audiosnow

That's beautiful. Thank you.

(And I know exactly where you got that avatar!)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.