My little art/poster tribute for Ryan

#1 Posted by PlayPaul (54 posts) -

It's been amazing to see the community create so much cool stuff and bond even closer together over such a sad event so I had to add a little tribute of my own. I've read a lot of amazing heartfelt blogpost so I don't have much to add to that. I do like to say that I feel really proud to be part of this awesome community and to have witnessed Ryan at the top of his game. Thank you Ryan, you will be sorely missed <>.

#2 Posted by AlisterCat (5630 posts) -

I feel kind of sick looking at his mouth. Especially biting his finger...

#3 Posted by Panpipe (475 posts) -

Ha, I like this.

#4 Posted by ajamafalous (12030 posts) -

I've seen multiple people use the pose from the middle; what video/picture is that from?

#5 Posted by cloudnineboya (829 posts) -

now this i would have on a t-shirt, great stuff.

#6 Edited by Ghostiet (5289 posts) -

Could use a bit less lines on his face and the detail around the eyes doesn't look that great, but yeah, this is pretty damn good. Props.

#7 Edited by Dagbiker (6978 posts) -

I feel kind of sick looking at his mouth. Especially biting his finger...

You should never feel sick about your sexuality, you mouthmasexual, you...

#8 Posted by Fattony12000 (7518 posts) -

My god.

x

#9 Posted by raidingkvatch (1157 posts) -

This is great, really made me smile.

#10 Posted by LTSmash (637 posts) -

That man had some HAIR, I'm tellin' you!

#11 Posted by SSully (4231 posts) -

The lines on his face make him look much older then he was, but you did a fantastic job capturing his expressions. Seriously, great work man.

#12 Edited by McShank (1629 posts) -

@cloudnineboya said:

now this i would have on a t-shirt, great stuff.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This all day, Err day!

#13 Posted by CitizenCoffeeCake (577 posts) -

@ajamafalous: Thursday Night Throwdown pre-roll, I don't know where it came from before that.

#14 Posted by Milkman (17007 posts) -

That's fucking awesome.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.