Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ryan Davis

Person » credited in 9 games

Ryan Davis was a GameSpot editor and co-founder of Giant Bomb. He was solely responsible for founding batmanbatmanbatman.com and cocainemountain.com, and went by the online nickname of "Taswell." Ryan passed away on July 3, 2013. He is gone but never forgotten. We love you, Ryan.

Rest In Peace, Ryan Davis. You were truly a Saint.

Avatar image for clairvoyantvibrations
    ClairvoyantVibrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

I haven't been around as long as some people on this site, and I haven't followed Ryan since the GameSpot days, but it goes without saying that I will miss Ryan Davis as much as I can miss the man and then some. I've posted on the In Memoriam thread and watched all of the videos that have been showing up on the front page today, but I decided I wanted to honor Mr. Davis in my own little way. By recreating him in Saint's Row the Third. I don't know how he would have felt about this, but I felt it was the best thing I could do to honor Ryan.

I'm going to miss hearing his voice every Tuesday introducing me to what's bound to be the best 3+ hours of that day, his amazing laugh, and his attitude that made all the content involving him a great thing to watch or listen to. RIP, Ryan Davis. I'll pour one out for you tonight.

Willza92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Dude, that is fucking awesome. I like to think that this is the right amount of stupid fun that Ryan might have appreciated.

allgrinzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By allgrinzz

I'd love to get this character in my game. I was trying to do much the same, so I can carry Ryan into Saint's 4 in my own little way.. but I'm having no luck with the editor. I just can't get it to look right.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.