Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ryan Davis

Person » credited in 9 games

Ryan Davis was a GameSpot editor and co-founder of Giant Bomb. He was solely responsible for founding batmanbatmanbatman.com and cocainemountain.com, and went by the online nickname of "Taswell." Ryan passed away on July 3, 2013. He is gone but never forgotten. We love you, Ryan.

Ryan Davis: Lumberjack

thebrainninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By thebrainninja

Earlier today, Ryan posted this gif on Twitter, which struck me as extra-hilarious as I envisioned Ryan himself as the Lumberjack Mountain Man. Can anyone think of similar-enough footage that we could make this a reality? Obviously the ideal would be The Davis Himself being of like mind and creating it IRL, but, you know...dude's busy.

flindip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By flindip

@TheBrainninja said:

Earlier today, Ryan posted this gif on Twitter, which struck me as extra-hilarious as I envisioned Ryan himself as the Lumberjack. Can anyone think of similar-enough footage that we could make this a reality? Obviously the ideal would be The Davis Himself being of like mind and creating it IRL, but, you know...dude's busy.

That isn't a lumberjack. Thats a mountain man. Specifically, Robert Redford in Jeremiah Johnson. He doesn't cut down trees, he cuts down injuns.

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By BabyChooChoo

Preorder Lincoln Force today and get a free 'Ryan Davis the Lumberjack' skin!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.