Ryan Davis "Quote"

Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -

I found this in my settings thingy, read about me stuff. Read this one instead...
 

Start transmission



  Ryan on July 8, 2010 @onarum said:

" @DOUBLESHOCK said:

" @onarum said:

" I don't know about this, I feel like since now they are sharing the same space with a bunch of other people, we won't see as much as the crazy videos they used to put out, like they won't have the same amount of freedom. "

pff since when have they ever asked permission to do anything.  "
well, it's not about having permission or anything, it's more like not getting in the way of other people jobs you know, like they wouldn't be filming and joking around as much so they wouldn't be a nuisance to people that are trying to edit or write something.  like this weeks podcast, at the end there was a guy asking them if they would be wrapping up already because or some event or something that would be going on there. before they had their own space, so that was not a problem, but now is totally different. "
That was Sean Coonce, developer extraordinaire, asking if we wanted to come and drink a bunch of booze with the rest of the Whiskey team. So, no, I don't really see this being much of a problem. 
 
Yeah, the nature of our space has changed, but GIANT BOMB IS STILL THE SAME. If I knew how to edit myself around other people, I wouldn't be here in the first goddamn place.  
 

End transmission

 "Quote" 
 
"Yeah, the nature of our space has changed, but GIANT BOMB IS STILL THE SAME. If I knew how to edit myself around other people, I wouldn't be here in the first goddamn place."   
 
Great quote. 

 
The internet ain't hard, its just honest. That's why I'm here at Giant Bomb.
 
How free do you feel Giant Bomb? I feel pretty damn free. Goddamn, motherfucking, sonofabitchin' bastards free.
#1 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -

I found this in my settings thingy, read about me stuff. Read this one instead...
 

Start transmission



  Ryan on July 8, 2010 @onarum said:

" @DOUBLESHOCK said:

" @onarum said:

" I don't know about this, I feel like since now they are sharing the same space with a bunch of other people, we won't see as much as the crazy videos they used to put out, like they won't have the same amount of freedom. "

pff since when have they ever asked permission to do anything.  "
well, it's not about having permission or anything, it's more like not getting in the way of other people jobs you know, like they wouldn't be filming and joking around as much so they wouldn't be a nuisance to people that are trying to edit or write something.  like this weeks podcast, at the end there was a guy asking them if they would be wrapping up already because or some event or something that would be going on there. before they had their own space, so that was not a problem, but now is totally different. "
That was Sean Coonce, developer extraordinaire, asking if we wanted to come and drink a bunch of booze with the rest of the Whiskey team. So, no, I don't really see this being much of a problem. 
 
Yeah, the nature of our space has changed, but GIANT BOMB IS STILL THE SAME. If I knew how to edit myself around other people, I wouldn't be here in the first goddamn place.  
 

End transmission

 "Quote" 
 
"Yeah, the nature of our space has changed, but GIANT BOMB IS STILL THE SAME. If I knew how to edit myself around other people, I wouldn't be here in the first goddamn place."   
 
Great quote. 

 
The internet ain't hard, its just honest. That's why I'm here at Giant Bomb.
 
How free do you feel Giant Bomb? I feel pretty damn free. Goddamn, motherfucking, sonofabitchin' bastards free.
#2 Posted by TurboMan (7730 posts) -

I feel like America Free here.

#3 Posted by Yummylee (22553 posts) -

I feel Bombastically Giant!

#4 Posted by FunExplosions (5407 posts) -

Wait, sorry if I'm an idiot, but which part of that is Ryan's quote, and which part is Sean Coonce's quote? I think I figured it out, but I wanna be 100%.

#5 Posted by RobotHamster (4177 posts) -

I feel all tingley inside.

Online
#6 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -
@FunExplosions said:
" Wait, sorry if I'm an idiot, but which part of that is Ryan's quote, and which part is Sean Coonce's quote? I think I figured it out, but I wanna be 100%. "
That's Ryan's post. He was talking about Sean.
#7 Posted by ajamafalous (12159 posts) -
@FunExplosions said:

" Wait, sorry if I'm an idiot, but which part of that is Ryan's quote, and which part is Sean Coonce's quote? I think I figured it out, but I wanna be 100%. "

@Ryan said:

" That was Sean Coonce, developer extraordinaire, asking if we wanted to come and drink a bunch of booze with the rest of the Whiskey team. So, no, I don't really see this being much of a problem. 
 
Yeah, the nature of our space has changed, but GIANT BOMB IS STILL THE SAME. If I knew how to edit myself around other people, I wouldn't be here in the first goddamn place. "

#8 Posted by Damien (1384 posts) -

GB ALL DAY!

#9 Posted by JJOR64 (19065 posts) -

<>

#10 Posted by AjayRaz (12476 posts) -

makes me feel all hawt 

#11 Posted by mylifeforAiur (3489 posts) -

That's million bucks.......worth of excitement!!

#12 Posted by Milkman (17320 posts) -

That guy "onarum" looks pretty stupid for assuming that he knows everything that's going on in the office.

#13 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -
@Milkman said:
" That guy "onarum" looks pretty stupid for assuming that he knows everything that's going on in the office. "
Just expectations, and typing out of thought. I'm sure he's had a change of heart.
#14 Posted by Raakill (845 posts) -

Like. peeing outside kind of free.

#15 Posted by FirePrince (1766 posts) -

I will forever be part of the Giant Bomb Clans.

#16 Posted by Sweep (8978 posts) -

That sounds like the sort of thing sean coonce would do.

Moderator
#17 Posted by c1337us (5751 posts) -

It makes me feel like Denis Leary in that song Asshole.

#18 Posted by Disgaeamad (1342 posts) -

Dammit Claude why are you so awesome?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.