Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ryan Davis

Person » credited in 9 games

Ryan Davis was a GameSpot editor and co-founder of Giant Bomb. He was solely responsible for founding batmanbatmanbatman.com and cocainemountain.com, and went by the online nickname of "Taswell." Ryan passed away on July 3, 2013. He is gone but never forgotten. We love you, Ryan.

Ryan Davis Youtube Stream

indieslaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By indieslaw

Hey. I don't know who was running the Ryan Davis stream earlier, but it really helped me to watch it, and be with people who felt as shitty about today as I did. I couldn't see another one on Twitch, so I just started one up on my own channel.

Come watch if you'd like. I'll try to keep it going for a while.

http://www.twitch.tv/indieslaw

indieslaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This video just slew me in the stream.

Loading Video...

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Loading Video...

indieslaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yup, that one's great too, its killing me to watch.

Hey, so I've set up the stream to continue while I go to sleep, and here's why: the chat.

I've found the experience of watching these videos with other people, and reacting to them, and talking with people during them, to be incredibly helpful today. First with the thanksryan stream, then the harmonix one, and now on my channel tonight.

So for anyone else who's shaken up from this, and wants to chat with other duders in the same position, I've queued up enough content to (hopefully) last through the night.

Thanks, and my heart goes out to... everyone..

indieslaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By indieslaw

This stream is still going. It seems like the one thing I can do is give up my computer and bandwidth to the 500ish people who have wandered in at one time or another.

If a more official one is taking place, can you let me know so I can take this one down? It's a mundane but real concern, I don't want to take traffic from more deserving sources.

librariangmr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

User Lists: 10

@videorob: Thanks so much for doing this. Hopefully it'll still be running by the time I get off work.

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

@videorob: I've been wanting another one of these since the original ended, thanks.

indieslaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@librariangmr@chavtheworld

Well, you're welcome guys. It's all I can think of to do. I've been trying to write about the weird circumstances of how this is affecting me... and I can't. I can do this, though.

librariangmr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

User Lists: 10

@videorob: It isn't easy. The whole day I've been expecting Ryan to burst back on the scene, call us a bunch of p***ies and tell us to go play video games. That's not going to happen though, and that's a hard and depressing realization.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.