Ryan shares the contents of his bag

#1 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -

This is a feature over at Tested.com where someone explains what they carry around with them. Apparently Ryan has some interesting stuff: 

#2 Edited by Daveyo520 (6692 posts) -

I've always wanted to know what's in Ryan's bag. Let's take a look shall we?

You know who's interesting and just got a new bag yesterday? Jeff.

#3 Posted by Organicalistic_ (2954 posts) -

<3 u jj

#4 Posted by JJOR64 (18956 posts) -

Haha.  That was awesome.  Glad to see Ryan still has his Pokewalker with him.

#5 Posted by LiquidPrince (15922 posts) -

This reminds me if the "what's in my purse" things girls post on youtube... except way cooler... Also, 8MB USB stick can hold like 2 pictures... That's a whoopsie. Anyways, hope to see more.

#6 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -
@LiquidPrince said:
" This reminds me if the "what's in my purse" things girls post on youtube... except way cooler... Also, 8MB USB stick can hold like 2 pictures... That's a whoopsie. Anyways, hope to see more. "
There's a few more videos like this over on Tested. Sadly though, Ryan's the only Giant Bomber to be featured. 

I'd be interested to see Vinny's bag.
#7 Posted by MrKlorox (11209 posts) -

8MB flash drive? I think it's probably 8gb instead. 

And he doesn't carry his A40 headphone mixamp around? Blasphemy!

#8 Posted by Aaox (1657 posts) -
@JJWeatherman: We ALL want to see the inside of Vinny's bag.
#9 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -
@Aaox said:
" @JJWeatherman: We ALL want to see the inside of Vinny's bag. "
I know. I'm about to go dream about Vinny's bag and whatever it may or may not contain...
#10 Posted by Aaox (1657 posts) -
@JJWeatherman: The mystery! It's overpowering!
#11 Posted by Capum15 (4884 posts) -

Hah, the end was great, not knowing how much the bracelet USB thing was worth.

Interesting video overall.

#12 Posted by Skogen (430 posts) -

I'm confused. What exactly were they testing with Ryan's bag?

#13 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -
@Skogen said:
" I'm confused. What exactly were they testing with Ryan's bag? "
Nothing, it's just an interesting feature they do.
#14 Posted by OllyOxenFree (4970 posts) -
@MrKlorox said:
" 8MB flash drive? I think it's probably 8gb instead.   And he doesn't carry his A40 headphone mixamp around? Blasphemy! "
Yeah, Ryan said "8 Gigger" so dunno if it really is actually an 8MB or 8GB.  Mystery!!!
#15 Posted by SPACETURTLE (1622 posts) -
@JJWeatherman said:
" @Skogen said:
" I'm confused. What exactly were they testing with Ryan's bag? "
Nothing, it's just an interesting feature they do. "
Yeah, I don't know. It's quite simple really, but I totally love the "what's up in your bag" thingy they got going.
#16 Edited by dudeglove (7775 posts) -

Sheesh, that's a lot of moolah in just one bag, never mind the amount of information contained on each of the items.

#17 Posted by Meltbrain (2969 posts) -
@dudeglove said:
" Sheesh, that's a lot of moolah in just one bag, never mind the amount of information contained on each of the items. "
Yup! Serious amounts of stuff.
#18 Posted by Evilsbane (4598 posts) -

When they showed Ryans thumb drive the text at the bottom said 8mb :P instead of 8gbs. 

Great feature.

#19 Posted by JJOR64 (18956 posts) -

*bump*

#20 Posted by natetodamax (19193 posts) -

I will definitely need to watch this.

#21 Posted by Jadeskye (4367 posts) -

am i the only one that suspects that jeff will have enough gear in his 2 or 3 bags to fill a car? 

carrying around 14 atari 2600 games just in case.

#22 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -
@jadeskye said:
" am i the only one that suspects that jeff will have enough gear in his 2 or 3 bags to fill a car?  carrying around 14 atari 2600 games just in case. "
lol yeah. And he always carries around his Neo Geo with Samurai Shodown 2... just in case. 

That reminds me of this: 

#23 Posted by adoggz (2065 posts) -

aww serious deja vu there, I have the same bag with a button in the same spot. When i first say it I was kinda freaking out like "how the fuck" "how did he get my bag" " where is my bag". Anyway that targus bag is amazing and only really cool people have them, glad to see Ryan is in the club.

#24 Posted by DukeTogo (1504 posts) -

Throwing a cash value of the goods inside makes it easy to target people for a good mugging.  Thank you Tested.com.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.