Ryan's ustream

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by adoggz (2064 posts) -
did he just get banned for copyright violation?
#2 Posted by DrFidget (215 posts) -

That's what it looked like.

#3 Posted by wemibelec90 (1629 posts) -

Looks to be that way.  Stream just cut out and when I came back I got the same message.  Wonder what that's about...
#4 Posted by louiedog (2335 posts) -

That's what it says. I'm wondering if it's because of the background music? Maybe someone has a grudge against him or GB for some reason and reported it. So much copyrighted stuff get streamed there they probably can't review it all.

#5 Posted by FunExplosions (5407 posts) -
#6 Posted by Darkstar614 (1098 posts) -

Well that's weird as shit. What could a user even be potentially removed in this manner for? Playing copyrighted music in the background while they drive? If so, that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

#7 Posted by adoggz (2064 posts) -

rofl this is great, i guess he was just BOOM banned.

#8 Posted by adoggz (2064 posts) -
@FunExplosions: i think they got posted at the same time, but that one has more replies so i guess that is the official tread.
#9 Posted by BlastProcessing (916 posts) -

#10 Posted by GJSmitty (651 posts) -

Everyone's worried!

ROFL
#11 Posted by TheHT (11153 posts) -

"huh. two cop cars, out in front of my house. ustream's copyright team works hard and fast!" 

from his twitter, lmao.

#12 Posted by adoggz (2064 posts) -
@grant742: 
yep, and it doesn't help that I'm posting in all 3 ;P
#13 Posted by erinfizz (1048 posts) -

To continue discussing this topic of great importance, please go here.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.