Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ryan Davis

Person » credited in 9 games

Ryan Davis was a GameSpot editor and co-founder of Giant Bomb. He was solely responsible for founding batmanbatmanbatman.com and cocainemountain.com, and went by the online nickname of "Taswell." Ryan passed away on July 3, 2013. He is gone but never forgotten. We love you, Ryan.

"That's some pretty dumb shit."

randomatom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By randomatom

As I expect a lot of people are, I'm shocked at the loss of Ryan Davis. I didn't really know him, but I felt like I did. I listened to him, and watched him on a weekly if not daily basis, I came to trust his judgment and let him teach me all kinds of dumb shit. All of it is cataloged, like the wisdom of Jor-El, for me to refer back to at my leisure. But there it is. Sure some of it remains a mystery, videos I'd never seen, podcasts I'd not listened to, and stories I'd not heard. But that's it. That and all the crap he showed us. I, like probably a bunch of Bombardiers, met him once. It was at PAX Prime last year. It was cool. I'd actually say it was pretty rad. The highlight of my trip even. I know how much it sucks to lose people you care about, and so, to all the people who cared about him, I hope you cope with it alright. Tonight I'll have a Mountain Dew and cheap ass vodka for my fallen internet hero, White Citrus, because I'mma miss him too.

Dirtimover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I miss him m too chief. A lovely presence at all times from what I could tell through my earphones. Sorely missed :-)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.