this is badly written

#1 Posted by NickL (2246 posts) -

maybe it's just because i am tired, but this page seems badly written, someone with more patience then me should fix it up a bit, maybe make it longer too

#2 Edited by ThomasP (1656 posts) -

It's good as far as what they are saying, just bad grammar.

#3 Posted by NickL (2246 posts) -
@ThomasP said:
" It's good as far as what they are saying, just bad grammar. "
ya thats what i meant
#4 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -

Yeah there's some misspellings and grammar issues but it really doesn't matter seeing as it will likely be deleted by Ryan himself sometime soon. I don't know why he insists to not have a page. I think we should make exceptions and let all the staff have pages even if they aren't credited in a game.

#5 Posted by pwr905 (98 posts) -

He said on a previous bombcast (as you alluded to) that if "you" don't show up in a games credits, no page. Not saying I agree or disagree, but just how he feels.

#6 Posted by t2t2 (151 posts) -
#7 Posted by JeffGoldblum (3704 posts) -

Time Trotters should not be only the only info on the page

#8 Edited by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

Ryan should edit it himself with a slightly exaggerated super autobiography detailing his heroic life adventures.

#9 Posted by Expletive (1057 posts) -

wait, since when does he have a page?

#10 Posted by Teptom (2047 posts) -

So, is anyone going to fix it?

#11 Posted by DanielJW (4915 posts) -

I tried to clean it up a bit.

#12 Posted by End_Boss (3220 posts) -
Poorly written. Poorly.
#13 Posted by Optiow (1745 posts) -

I don't really care about grammar and spelling mistakes...

#14 Posted by TheJollyRajah (1576 posts) -
@End_Boss said:
" Poorly written. Poorly. "
Took the words right from my fingertips.
#15 Posted by Hexogen (766 posts) -
@Optiow: Well if you're going to write a wiki article, you probably should. I understand that not everyone is a professional writer with perfect grammar--I'm not either, but at least I try to get my grammar as perfect as I can when writing articles.
#16 Posted by FiestaUnicorn (1576 posts) -

Ryan shouldn't have a page anyway.

#17 Posted by MattyFTM (14384 posts) -
@FiestaUnicorn said:
" Ryan shouldn't have a page anyway. "
Yes he should.
#18 Posted by DanielJW (4915 posts) -

Why doesn't somebody fix it then instead of just coming in here and saying it sucks? I tried to clean up the grammar a bit, but I don't know enough about him to actually make changes, just to fix a few spelling and grammar mistakes.

#19 Posted by Kou_Leifoh (1891 posts) -
@NickL:
This thread is pointless.

If you felt like the page is badly written, and there isn't much content, then why don't you fix it yourself? Instead of bitching about it in the forums just so you can get someone to do it for you.

Tired? More like you were smoking something....

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.