Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sacred 2: Fallen Angel

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Nov 11, 2008

Sacred 2: Fallen Angel is a prequel to Sacred, taking place 2,000 years before the events in the first game. It has a new graphics engine, which is able to render in 3D but keeps the original game's isometric perspective.

Hello I need some help with one of the Achievements

lovecreep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By lovecreep

The achievement i need some help with is the Polytheist    achievement. I only need one more temple and it's the one in the dryad region. I know that it is connected to a side quest but i don't know what it's called or where to find it. if any one could help that would be great.
    Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Shadow

It's a broken down temple and you have to go through a series of caves, emerge in an enclosed space outside and take a secret pathway when it seems like you reach a dead end.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.