Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sacred 2: Fallen Angel

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Nov 11, 2008

Sacred 2: Fallen Angel is a prequel to Sacred, taking place 2,000 years before the events in the first game. It has a new graphics engine, which is able to render in 3D but keeps the original game's isometric perspective.

Sacred 2 Bumped Again

risseless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

Edited By risseless

Dammit. The Xbox release of Sacred 2 has been bumped again, now to March 24. It was originally supposed to come out in November with the PC version, then it got bumped to February, and now March. C'mon, Ascaron! Your fans are waiting here! Where else am I going to get a good hack and/or slash loot-fest these days? There's very few games keeping the genre alive, and I can't very well pin my hopes on Diablo III, considering how Diablo II turned out, can I? Particularly since it's not even slated for the Xbox. Bah!

risseless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By risseless

Dammit. The Xbox release of Sacred 2 has been bumped again, now to March 24. It was originally supposed to come out in November with the PC version, then it got bumped to February, and now March. C'mon, Ascaron! Your fans are waiting here! Where else am I going to get a good hack and/or slash loot-fest these days? There's very few games keeping the genre alive, and I can't very well pin my hopes on Diablo III, considering how Diablo II turned out, can I? Particularly since it's not even slated for the Xbox. Bah!

the8bitNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By the8bitNacho

How Diablo II turned out?  This is total flamebait.

You click on monsters and they die.  It seems hard to make a bad Diablo-esque RPG.

risseless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By risseless

It wasn't bad, it just wasn't good IMO. I was a huge fan of the first game and I followed the pre-release of Diablo II for over a year waiting for it to come out. When it did, I literally thought my video card was broken. Once I got into the game, I quickly realized it wasn't at all what the pre-release information had lead me to believe it was going to be. It was a decent game, but no more than that. Diablo III looks good in the screenshots and videos, and I really hope it's good, but I'm hesitant to get my hopes up for a Diablo game again. Burn me once. Until it comes out and I can see it for myself, I'll wait for Sacred 2.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.