I'm not sure whether I should keep plodding through this game or not. It seems to be kinda fun, collecting the new weapons and stuff but I have a few complaints:
- Compare function to what I have equipped doesn't seem possible
- Cannot pause (i am interrupted frequently during my free time)
- Cannot play on SD TV (text is way too small, had to resort to my 19in. computer monitor)
- Combat arts and other aspects of the game are very confusing and I've failed to make many combat arts work at all
- Um...how does the encumbrance system work?
- Can't stand the camera view
I've got five days to decide if I want to keep it or get my money back in full. Sifting through loot scratches a big itch I have in any game I play but when I'm not doing that I'm not terribly sure I'm really enjoying what I'm doing (especially that stupid no-pause thing)