Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Saints Row 2

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released Oct 14, 2008

The clone that surpassed the original returns with the even more over-the-top sequel to Volition's popular open-world mayhem generator, Saints Row.

Saints Row 2: Second Impressions

RAmpersaND

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 29

Edited By RAmpersaND

In the fall of 2006, my 360 fatally froze up on me in the middle of the original Saints Row. Since I had purchased the game, I made sure to finish it when I got my system back in working order. Two years later, my 360 fatally froze up on me again in the middle of Saints Row 2. Since I'd only rented the game, I simply gave up on it when I shipped my system off for repairs. Another three years later, I've witnessed the following trailer for Saints Row: The Third and decided that there's only one way to prepare myself!   

I've started a new game of SR2, and I've created a female lead who's nowhere near as annoying as the British bloke I remember from 2008. Thus far, I've played just enough to get re-acquainted with the city of Stilwater and the four gangs who call it home. Now, I can't wait to devote even more time to crazy missions and insane activities!
    RAmpersaND

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 29

#1  Edited By RAmpersaND

In the fall of 2006, my 360 fatally froze up on me in the middle of the original Saints Row. Since I had purchased the game, I made sure to finish it when I got my system back in working order. Two years later, my 360 fatally froze up on me again in the middle of Saints Row 2. Since I'd only rented the game, I simply gave up on it when I shipped my system off for repairs. Another three years later, I've witnessed the following trailer for Saints Row: The Third and decided that there's only one way to prepare myself!   

I've started a new game of SR2, and I've created a female lead who's nowhere near as annoying as the British bloke I remember from 2008. Thus far, I've played just enough to get re-acquainted with the city of Stilwater and the four gangs who call it home. Now, I can't wait to devote even more time to crazy missions and insane activities!
    Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
    deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I like this game, but I can't play more than a half hour of it without falling asleep.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.