Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Jan 20, 2015

When The Boss is captured by Satan, it's up to Third Street Saints lieutenants Johnny Gat and Kinzie Kensington to cause as much chaos as possible in Hell to rescue them.

On the fence

illnoise33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By illnoise33

to those that bought it on ps4,is it worth it?? Haven't heard much feedback....

LisaTiffany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Wondering the same thing, I liked SR2 and The Third kept me busy for a while but I'm really not sure about this one. A friend was trying to turn me onto it recently and everything they said about the game did less and less to ..well impress.

darkvare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

it's pretty much just a part of saints row 4 you do all the diversions to rise a meter to finally fight satan it probably lasts about 5 hours to get 100%

Nictel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Seeing 4 was basically an (awesome) expansion to three this is an expansion of an expansion. Personally I'm waiting to pick this up on (the 2015 Christmas Steam) sale.

grtkbrandon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

It seems like it's only worth a look if you really like Saints Row IV and want to play some more of it. The bomb crew talked about it on the last podcast and said that it kind of seemed like a watered down version of Saints Row IV. Everything was there, but it just didn't feel as good as the game itself.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

The awful frame rate on 360 made me put SR IV down. Can anyone report how well Re-elected runs on PS4?

I know Gat Out of Hell has gotten flack for not being as smooth as the PC, but what about the full game?

Zurv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Running fine here on the PC.. but meh. Just another bad DLC for a saints row game. That said, if you didn't finish IV on the 360 then get it on the ps4. fun :) (not as fun as 3.. but still fun)

here is it running on the PC (gat out of hell)... ugh.. what a poor color pallet choice.

Loading Video...

ikilledthedj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As I've said before in my other thread I was super excited for this game but the major deal breaker for me (and yes I know it's really not that bad) is that there is no soundtrack to the game. For some reason it just makes running around in the world feel super I dunno? Stale, lifeless, cold? I dunno it's just too damm quiet. I always love running around in games like gta discovering what the music team dug up to inspire the time or setting of a game.

eccentrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 15

@darkvare said:

it's pretty much just a part of saints row 4 you do all the diversions to rise a meter to finally fight satan it probably lasts about 5 hours to get 100%

Did you get 100% or are you just talking about the missions? The challenges take so much farming that it took me easily more than 20 hours to get 100%.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.