Commence the speculation! Yes, this page exists!

#1 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -

The Next Great Sequel in the Saints Row Franchise could be dope cherries, son!

Speculate away!

#2 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

I hope it's better paced than Saints Row: The Third was.

#3 Posted by Yummylee (21243 posts) -

I just want it to mix the best of both worlds from SR2 and SRTT. SRTT's controls, graphics, character creator and overall creative zaniness, with SR2's better developed villains, gameplay variety, clothing options, better realised city and so.... fourth.

Also I think this poll just became relevant again <3

#4 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

I don't care what they do as long as it takes everything SRtT did and kicks that up to 11.

#5 Posted by ValiantGrizzly (498 posts) -

SPECULATION:

GOTY 2013.

#6 Posted by Milkman (16519 posts) -

MORE SPECULATION: 

DOPE AS FUCK.

#7 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5376 posts) -

GOD I would love for this to be the official title so much. :(

#8 Edited by joetom (93 posts) -

I'm trying to think of crazy shit that would top the last game, and so far I've come up with;

• Time travel
  • Space
  • Full out war with the military
  • Aliens
  • Saints vs Saints (I think this one came from The Bombcast)

Any of those things would feel right at home in a Saints Row game at this point.

#9 Posted by FlipperDesert (2081 posts) -

@joetom said:

I'm trying to think of crazy shit that would top the last game, and so far I've come up with;

• Time travel
  • Space
  • Full out war with the military
  • Aliens
  • Saints vs Saints (I think this one came from The Bombcast)

Any of those things would feel right at home in a Saints Row game at this point.

I have this idea from the bad ending (which quickly turns into the bad-ass ending) where since Steelport has seceded from the US the next game could be about how the Saints try to take over the entire country. 5aints Row is about taking over the world, of course, and 6 is just Saints in Space for real.

#10 Posted by joetom (93 posts) -

The Saints go to Washington? I'd be down with that.

#11 Posted by Dagbiker (6939 posts) -

As long as every mission is like Mission 2: Free Falling from the beginning of the game. Where you drop Shaundi, shoot the window out of the plane, fly through it, killing the bad guy. Then fall and catch her again.

#12 Posted by Baillie (4032 posts) -

I hope the game isn't a disappointment like its predecessor.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.