Giantbomb in SR4

• 117 results
#101 Edited by dsouvannarath (24 posts) -

There isn't anything I don't love about this thread. Except for the lack of facial hair Scoops

#102 Posted by corruptsaves (212 posts) -

Hope there is a cut scene creator DLC coming or you find one under a wrestling ring or something. Well done, Jeff, Ryan, Vinny and Brad are especially good.

#103 Edited by Colourful_Hippie (4328 posts) -

Is there a way to download those versions of the GB crew?

#104 Edited by Capum15 (4792 posts) -

Hope there is a cut scene creator DLC coming or you find one under a wrestling ring or something. Well done, Jeff, Ryan, Vinny and Brad are especially good.

Oh my god. I doubt it would, but that would be one of the most amazing things to happen.

#105 Posted by cwdawg1224 (277 posts) -

Ryan, Vinny and Drew look awesome!

#106 Posted by noizy (652 posts) -

Great job. This is hilarious.

#107 Posted by Xtrminatr (256 posts) -

I don't know if it's just me, but the search on the SR community site is complete shit. Trying to sort by release date does nothing.

#108 Posted by ProfessorK (813 posts) -

Ryan, Vinny and Drew look awesome!

That Ryan, is so spot on it's scary.

#109 Posted by ScreamingGhost (213 posts) -

The Ryan and Jeff Saints are scary in their likeness, steroid Jeff and Ryan.

#110 Edited by HS_Alpha_Wolf (94 posts) -

@ravey Haven't seen anyone mention it, but the Alex is pretty damn spot on too. Awesome job on all of them though, thanks!

#111 Posted by FourWude (2261 posts) -

Jeff looks nothing like Jeff.

#112 Posted by Lyfeforce (350 posts) -

I can't seem to get these to download off the community site, any of them throw a 500 error when you click on them. Must be really popular!

#113 Edited by Ravey (329 posts) -

@lyfeforce: The site is hit and miss, some pages work when you're logged out and vice versa.

Uploaded new Jeff!

#114 Posted by armaan8014 (5319 posts) -

I love you guys. And this game (I havent even played it yet but you guys got me hyped) And the Drew character.

#115 Edited by Missacre (566 posts) -

Wait who are all these guys again? Are these the site editors? All you guys sure have a strange, almost obsessive love for them.

#116 Posted by Cheesebob (1230 posts) -

@missacre: How can you go on Giant Bomb and not know who these people are?

#117 Posted by Missacre (566 posts) -

@missacre: How can you go on Giant Bomb and not know who these people are?

I'm here for the video games, not the people. I'm sure they're funny or whatever, but I'd rather play the games myself instead of watching voices play them (pretty terribly, I might add) for an hour.

#118 Edited by ShockD (2393 posts) -

@missacre: Hell, Jeff Gerstman and Ryan Davis are a part of the video game culture in general, not just GIantBomb. I'm also against the cult of personality, but seeing them remade in SR4 is damn hilarious.

#119 Posted by Hassun (925 posts) -

Patrick's forehead, oh my.

#120 Edited by chilipeppersman (1145 posts) -

these are great. its funny how powerful of a thing it is, and I usually just used it to make big titted women hahaha

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.