Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Saints Row IV

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Aug 20, 2013

When invading aliens capture the Saints and imprison their minds in a digital recreation of Steelport, it's up to the Boss (who by now has become the President of the United States) to free Earth from its oppressive new overlords.

How The Saints Saved Christmas is REAL!

Avatar image for deactivated-64162a4f80e83
    deactivated-64162a4f80e83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Just got an e-mail about it :D

“How the Saints Save Christmas” DLC

Santa is trapped inside the Simulation but the Scrooge-like Boss of the Third Street Saints can't muster enough Christmas spirit to save him. Can the Saints help the Boss discover the true meaning of the season in time? A holiday classic for the whole family.

http://newsletter.deepsilver.com/sr4-5/htssc_us_nl.html

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

This sounds fucking incredible. And it absolutely should be. But those guys seem to fumble DLC at every turn. Bums me out.

RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

How bad is SR4 on ps3? Is it any worse than SR3 on ps3? I need to know because I really want to play this

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
    colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Enter the dominatrix ended up being not so great. I really hope this doesn't happen again because just like with the last one, this DLC sounds incredible.

emoney244

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How bad is SR4 on ps3? Is it any worse than SR3 on ps3? I need to know because I really want to play this

It's much better than the 360 version in terms of framerate. It's better than SR3, I recommend it if you can't play the pc version.

Avatar image for thephantomstranger
    ThePhantomStranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh wow that's a pretty great premise. The kind of smart/dumb that I expect from Volition at this point. If this is their first dlc for SR4 one could hope they've gotten better since SR3.

AMyggen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By AMyggen

At this point I'll remain sceptical about every Volition DLC. Everything they released for SR3 was pretty mediocre, and what they've released for 4 so far has been pretty bad. Good premise though.

Avatar image for colonel_pockets
    Colonel_Pockets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

well I'll be cautiously optimistic because they still have not released quality dlc yet in my opinion

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.