Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Saints Row IV

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Aug 20, 2013

When invading aliens capture the Saints and imprison their minds in a digital recreation of Steelport, it's up to the Boss (who by now has become the President of the United States) to free Earth from its oppressive new overlords.

Saints Row 4 still planned to release in 2013

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By FluxWaveZ

CEO of KOCH Media—the company that acquired Volition after the THQ buyout—Klemens Kundratitz says that "The Next Great Sequel in the Saints Row Franchise" is still on track to launch in 2013:

Kundratitz says that he has "no doubt" that Metro: Last Light and the next Saints Row game will both launch this year, just as THQ had planned.

He also says that KOCH Media was an ideal fit for the IP as they are willing to grant it the creative freedom another publisher like EA might not have.

Source

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By musubi

STRAP IT ON.

Funkydupe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Funkydupe

OfficeGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By OfficeGamer

I've always enjoyed Saints Row and Grand Theft Auto as separate games with different tones, but 2013 is the year of GTA 5, that means all other urban open world copycats will have to wait. A long time.

chilibean_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By chilibean_3

Cool. Cool cool cool.

Still curious to see if they can recreate that same level of magic even with creative freedom. Looking forward to finding out.

DopeToast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even if this is out in August, I wonder if it will also be ported to next-gen consoles this holiday season, because that would affect if I would wait to buy it. I loved Saints Row the Third and any sequel would be a day one buy for me, but if I can wait a bit longer for next-gen I might.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.