Saints Row IV free pre-order upgrade

#1 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19384 posts) -

Listen up, Saints! Take a moment and acquaint yourselves with the Commander in Chief edition of Saints Row IV.

If you pre-order Saints Row IV through major retailers, you get upgraded to this ballin' edition -- for free. This is not a trap. This is justice.

Source

It's free if you pre-order the game and there'll probably be a limited edition announced at some point.

#2 Edited by Yummylee (22511 posts) -

That 'merica weapon is a thing of beauty cased in gold. I'm preordering SRIV anywhoo, but man if those aren't some fine bonuses all the same.

#3 Posted by TheHT (11768 posts) -

Oh man, that 'merica weapon set aside any worries I had about this game.

#4 Posted by SMTDante89 (2580 posts) -

Was already going to pre-order but man, that 'Merica Weapon is just amazing and I can't wait to see it in action. The fact that it apparently has "dubstep guns" just sounds outright ridiculous.

#5 Edited by Phatmac (5726 posts) -

So American.

#6 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7099 posts) -

God that's so great.

#7 Posted by Bigandtasty (3204 posts) -

Is the first time a major game developer has incorporated the word 'Merica into its game?

#8 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11379 posts) -

I NEVER pre-order games, but this is REALLY tempting...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.